ONLY £75 for 7.5 hour accredited course
Why not access our FREE hypnosis resources (audio mp3 download & optimal birthing video)
by clicking on the PREVIEW buttons in the example curriculum below.
Women and birth partners talking about their hypnobirthing experiences and how it helps them in their journey to parenthood
"I knew exactly what to expect and was able to imagine what was happening. Felt calm during labour and know I can do it again." Amanda, 1st baby
"Very moving, amazing bringing our baby into the world. Strengthened mine and my husband's relationship.
We were a fantastic team." Sarah, 1st baby
"An absolute essential-as necessary as a birth plan. I couldn't birth without this course in my armoury."
Kelly, 3rd baby (attended course for all 3)
This comprehensive online training course will include:
Psychological and hormonal conditions of an undisturbed birth/hypnosis
How to achieve the CCC ideal mental state during birth
De-hypnotising and reframing negatives messages
Managing induction and first stage labour
Dispelling fears about cervical dilation
Reactive and preventative hypnosis for managing pain and discomfort
Birth partner’s role when hypnobirthing
Baby’s experience of birth
Transition & Stage 2 Labour hypnosis
Psychologically adjusting to when it doesn’t go according to plan
Tools to stay empowered with choices and challenges in birth
Hypnosis for birthing the placenta & breastfeeding
Study media: Animated and illustrative videos, audio visual lectures, downloadable hypnosis audio tracks, full course manual and PDF handouts for clients
Length of course: 7.5 hours
The easibirthing® story...
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the easibirthing® world. My name is Sharon Mustard and as the founder and director, this has been my passion and a labour of love for many years! As a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist based in Salisbury in the UK, I have enjoyed the privilege of supporting women and men in their journey towards becoming a parent for over 25 years. I also train therapists and other professionals across the world to use the easibirthing® method with their own clients.
With the birth experience itself being the main event as this story unfolds, hypnobirthing is a magical way of you taking ownership of your experience. We also support clients to negotiate challenges with fertility, pregnancy and the post natal & parenting period.
easibirthing® hypnobirthing training will not only teach techniques such as relaxation but will also teach how to manage sensations of pain and discomfort by re-programming the brain's response to messages from nerve endings.
Birth has the potential to be one of the most wonderful experiences of your life.
Childbirth is a natural physiological process that a woman’s body is fully equipped for.
Each birth is unique, and easibirthing® is about empowering you to manage your individual experience, not fear it.
We train you to use self-hypnosis, relaxation, visualisation and breathing methods to prepare mind and body for birth. The easibirthing® method teaches you how to use hypnosis for pain management and aims to boost your trust in your body so you enter labour feeling calm, confident and in control.
This is about reaching a state of deep relaxation, maintaining perception of control over the process and developing a positive attitude.
It is about changing your expectation of birth so that you help rather than hinder the natural process, and develop valuable life skills for parenthood.The benefits of using hypnosis in childbirth are renowned. A wealth of experimental evidence validates the benefits.
The easibirthing® model can provide you with the confidence, competence and inspiration to have a positive birth experience in a truly unique and rewarding way.
- easibirthing® is a UK based model which was developed in conjunction with midwives and therefore complements current birthing practices. It is designed as a flexible approach to adapt to to your individual circumstances and to empower you to manage whatever course your birth experience takes.
- easibirthing® receives nhs funding and is practiced across the world due to the empirical evidence base.
- easibirthing® is a registered trademark and therefore any practitioner using this trademark has been fully trained and qualified-reassuring you as a client.
- Hypnobirthing and your maternity support team (15:49)
- Trusting your body VIDEO (3:56)
- Perspective of a birth partner & the location of birth (14:23)
- Confident Birthing 1A (Birth as a natural process) HYPNOSIS
- Fears and expectations about birth (18:29)
- A Dad's birth story
- Benefits of optimal breathing and relaxation DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (6:03)
- Confident Birthing 1B (Establish optimal breathing) HYPNOSIS
- Confident Birthing summary 'prompt sheet' PDF
- What is hypnosis? Clinical evidence of benefits in pregnancy and childbirth (15:39)
- Daisy's home birth VIDEO (15:31)
- Psychological and hormonal conditions for birth (10:06)
- Women's birth experiences SLIDESHOW (4:10)
- How to achieve the CCC ideal mental state (11:40)
- Powerful Positivity for Childbirth HYPNOSIS
- Powerful Positivity for Childbirth summary 'prompt sheet' PDF
- Natural and Artificial Induction of Labour (19:15)
- Cartesian Questioning Technique PDF
- Confidence about Cervical Dilation DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (5:04)
- Stage I of Labour (11:17)
- Reactive/Preventative managing of pain and discomfort (11:28)
- Woman singing during throat surgery VIDEO (1:21)
- Stage 1 Labour, Anchoring & Discomfort Management HYPNOSIS
- Science behind gate control VIDEO (3:27)
- Using a mental anchor (10:15)
- Jemima's hospital birth VIDEO (8:25)
- Stage 1 Labour/Anchoring/Discomfort Management summary 'prompt sheet' PDF
- Baby's experience of birth & Transition Stage (21:18)
- 'I thought I could' maintaining self belief VIDEO (1:17)
- Optimal positioning and Breech DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (5:25)
- Stage 2 Labour (13:50)
- Avoiding a tense birth canal DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (3:02)
- Birth animation VIDEO (1:00)
- Transition and Stage 2 Labour HYPNOSIS
- Oliver's hospital birth VIDEO (6:47)
- Transition and Stage 2 Labour summary 'prompt sheet' PDF
- Positions for Labour (4:01)
- Positions for labour sheet PDF
- Importance of internal and external language (20:32)
- When it doesn't go according to plan (15:31)
- Ibis's home birth VIDEO (10:20)
- Role of Birth Partner & Stage 3 Labour (Birthing the Placenta) (13:05)
- Role of the Birth Partner & Positive Affirmations PDF
- Ana's birth centre birth VIDEO (3:09)
- Breastfeeding and Post Natal Recovery (10:38)
- Stage 3 Labour, Breastfeeding and Post Natal Recovery HYPNOSIS
- Stage 3 Labour, Breastfeeding and Post Natal Recovery summary 'prompt sheet' PDF
- Helena's hospital birth VIDEO (3:51)
- easibirthing background music mp3 (No vocals)
- Closing words from Sharon Mustard VIDEO (1:25)