ONLY £234 for 14 hour accredited course
Reviews from past students of the
Hypnosis & Psychotherapy for Fertility course
Have a look at what previous hypnotherapists , psychotherapists and other professionals have said about undertaking the course
Would you like to teach effective, easy to use techniques which will help women and men increase their chances of fertility and dealing with the psychological and emotional challenges of difficulties in conceiving?
The benefits of using hypnosis for fertility are renowned. There is an increasing demand for women and men wishing to use hypnosis to assist in conception, worldwide. The easibirthing® model had been specifically designed in conjunction with our work in Childbirth & Post Natal Mental Health.
The mind has enormous power over the body, which is constantly influenced by our emotions, thoughts and beliefs. There are many factors responsible for infertility, and our emotions can affect the delicately balanced hormonal system, which in turn controls ovulation, sperm production and pregnancy.
There is a wealth of research showing that hormone levels, ovulation and other reproductive factors may well be affected by what is going on in the individual's mind. By consulting a specialist therapist the client can increase/maximise the chances of conception and maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
As that clock is ticking, a client may be consulting you as an alternative to medical fertility interventions-to increase their chances of conceiving naturally or using hypnosis alongside medical treatments such as drug therapy or IVF.
As these treatments are not contraindicated with hypnosis and psychotherapy, maximum chance in conceiving is in taking advantage of all. One (body) without the other (mind) can be ineffective.
To aid natural conception, hypnotherapy is one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and increase feelings of calmness and relaxation. Hypnosis can also help to restore confidence in yourself and your body. Being in a state of hypnosis can be useful as a means to resolve any issues around managing stress or unconscious blocks that may be affecting their ability to conceive and become a parent.
"It was with great pleasure that I was able to participate in this course. The content, the videos and audios are very useful. I learned new information about Fertility and my curiosity about this has increased. It was a very rewarding experience. Due to my participation in the course, I had the opportunity to integrate, as a Psychologist, in a team that works in this area. I want to work as a therapist specialising in this area." Silvia
- Male reproductive system (13:32)
- Female reproductive system (9:10)
- Visualise success & re-capture sexual intimacy DOWNLOADABLE HYPNOSIS TRACK
- Inside the human body VIDEO (8:22)
- Preparing for natural conception DOWNLOADABLE HYPNOSIS TRACK
- Optimal hormonal pathways for both men and women DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (4:05)
- Male and female reproductive systems CLIENT TOOL
- Optimal hormonal pathways for fertility CLIENT TOOL
- Why is infertility on the increase? PART ONE (23:51)
- How stress can affect fertility VIDEO (3:07)
- Why is infertility on the increase? PART TWO (29:31)
- Male infertility and lifestyle changes VIDEO (2:36)
- Physiological fertility problems (25:57)
- Anatomical focus for physiological causes DOWNLOADABLE HYPNOSIS TRACK
- Relationship between hormonal levels, ovulation and the menstrual cycle CLIENT TOOL
- The effect of stress on fertility CLIENT TOOL
- Combating negative thinking (16:42)
- Negative self talk CLIENT EXERCISE
- Cancel negative thoughts DOWNLOADABLE HYPNOSIS TRACK
- Facilitating positive thinking (8:02)
- Everything you have always wanted to know about sex by 'Woody Allen' VIDEO (5:23)
- Do/want/have/be CLIENT EXERCISE
- Identifying limiting beliefs CLIENT EXERCISE
- When you don't conceive; the reality of loss (22:37)
- Do you think you might be depressed? CLIENT EXERCISE
- The grief cycle CLIENT EXERCISE
- Moving forward towards acceptance DOWNLOADABLE HYPNOSIS TRACK
- Full set of hypnosis scripts DOWNLOADABLE PDF
- Farewell and thank you from Sharon Mustard (1:39)
- Optional Pathway to the CHFP qualification
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific course.